Here are the sermons and discussions for Dec 2015
- Jonathan Cahn
- Ray Bentley & Robert Mawire
- John Paul Jackson
- Joseph Jordan
- Pastor Robert Morris
- Joseph Sciambra ( Ex Pornography Star )
This is not for everyone, and so please demonstrate the highest restraint and discretion prior to viewing. Included not for entertainment, but to show how far our Lord, the Good Shepherd, will go to bring back his own.
- Dave Patty ( Director and president of Josiah Venture and missionary in the Czech Republic )
In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.
“‘After this I will return,
and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;
I will rebuild its ruins,
and I will restore it,
that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord,
and all the Gentiles who are called by my name,
says the Lord, who makes these things known from of old.“
1 Corinthians 10:32-33
Give no offense to Jews or to Greeks or to the church of God, just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved.
For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel …
For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language,
That they all may call on the name of the Lord,
To serve Him with one accord.
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia
The daughter of My dispersed ones,
Shall bring My offering.
God’s will ( by David Patty )
Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives
1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication
1 Peter 2:13-15 ( Submission to Authority )
For the Lord’s sake, submit to all human authority—whether the king as head of state, or the officials he has appointed.
For the king has sent them to punish those who do wrong and to honor those who do right.
It is God’s will that your honorable lives should silence those ignorant people who make foolish accusations against you.
Acts 13:2-4 (Paul’s First Missionary Journey)
While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said,
“Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
Then after fasting and praying they laid their hands on them and sent them off.
Acts 15:28 ( The Letter to the Gentile Believers )
…”Therefore we have sent Judas and Silas, who themselves will also report the same things by word of mouth. “For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials: that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell.”
Acts 16:6-10 – Kept by the Spirit
And they went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia.
And when they had come up to Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them.
So, passing by Mysia, they went down to Troas.
And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: a man of Macedonia was standing there, urging him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” And when Paul had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go on into Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
- If you are working in this area, I think you need some protection. You really need some kind of covering.
There are some kind of forces that you need to be protected from. That is not going to help you, it isn’t helping you right now.
- You already have what you need
- Help someone else get free
Pastor Robert Morris
- Is it possible that you are losing some battles because you are not
- building up yourself spiritually
- you are not putting up the whole armor
- using your spirit to pray, you are only praying through your soul
- God makes his plan in broad sweeps
- Gods reveals his will in steps
- God waits for our obedience before revealing the next step
- He might tell you about his destination, but waits for you
- If you for looking for the whole plan, you likely will not find it
- How do we discern his will
- His Moral Will
- The Spirit of God
- The Spirit of God said ( Acts 13:2-4 )
- Seemed good to us and the Spirit ( Acts 15:28 )
- Having being kept by the Spirit ( Acts 16:6-10 )
- The Mind of God
- People of God
- But with those who take advice is wisdom ( Proverbs 13:10 )
- Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established ( Proverbs 15:22 )
- Sovereignty of God
- I do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) . [ Romans 1:13 ]
- But I will remain in Ephesus until Pentecost; for a wide door for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries ( 1 Corinthians 16:9 )
- God humbles us, and reminds us sometimes of our past, to bring us closer to him, and to let us know how much we need him
Here is Joe Jordan’s Salutation to our one and only God…
Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha’olam…
“Blessed are You, LORD our God, King and Ruler of the universe...”