- Ja Morant IS NOT TO BLAME⁉️| Cam Newton’s Take
- In this episode of Cam Newton’s Thoughts, the NFL star weighs in on the topic of Ja Morant and his recent IG Live where he showed a gun *again*. This is the second time and hear me out… the problem here lies with the Entourage. Cam shares his insights on the pressures and expectations that come with being a high-profile athlete and how it can impact their performance on and off the field. He emphasizes the need for support and understanding rather than pointing fingers and placing blame. Through his own experiences in the sports industry, Cam offers a unique perspective on the challenges faced by athletes and the importance of a supportive environment to foster growth and success.
- Video #1
Channel:- Cam Newton
Date Published:- 2023-May-18th
Date Added:- 2023-May-24th
- Video #1
- Spoken On
- Ja Morant
- Michael Jordan
- I will never give my destiny to somebody else
- I will never give my destiny to a judge
- Can you imagine how compromised you are?
- What if the judge had a bad night?
- What if that person had a bad day?
- Derray Childs
- Two things can be true his people need to protect him and he needs to be held accountable for his actions that simple.
- MsS Parker
- Cam, we need more discussions regarding how the “culture” is influencing these young men. Mentoring is sooo very much needed. Thank you for taking the time to address this issue.
- Jay Kelley
- Friends and family of Ja or any one on Ja’s level; should be made to watch this video.
- Much respect Cam for keeping it real as someone that can actually relate to Ja.
- Darrell Mason
- Real talk Cam!! You need to do seminars for athletes that are in the lifestyle and potential lifestyle that they never have or foresee themselves in a future that nobody else has traveled. Too many young athletes have gone from being that athlete to being the money 💰 bag and ain’t ready for the decisions and choices that can erase their dreams in a flash. I love and respect your voice in this situation!!
- Camika Smith
- Thanks so much Cam . I enjoy hearing your perspective on the lifestyle of celebrities. You enlighten common people on the actual experiences that celebrities go through. Keep up with realistic narratives on the celebrity lifestyle
- George Castle
- I still think Ja isn’t blameless, but you’re definitely speaking facts. The circle around the person influences their behavior so much, and Ja hasn’t surrounded himself with good people. Like you said, Athletes don’t have to have perfect behavior and do the right thing all the time, but they shouldn’t go promoting their bad behavior like they don’t have so much to lose.
- Charles Douglas
- One of the best and necessary advise-giving videos ever posted on any social media platform!!! Perfectly said Cam!!!!!!
- Chuck Wat
- Great message Cam. This is by far the best take and response I’ve heard. Keep up the good work. 💯💯
- this was a conversation that need to be have for all young athletes or people in general when they come to the league or have money. appreciate the wisdom Cam
- R.V. Noel 4 OnDoc
- I was in the military. Every time we went out, we had to keep one another in check. Especially in other countries. Ja Morant needs to keep positive people around him or nobody but a paid bodyguard at all times!! Real friends don’t let friends do dumb stuff that will alter the path of their lives!!
- Cam. You spoke!!! Literally said everything i be thinking!!!!!! FINALLY someone said it!! 👏🏾👏🏾