This is an area that I have only very, very, very recently being acquainted with.
But, as one grows in the Lord, one can not stand too far away from God in these latter days.
- Do Not
- Fast & Pray
- Worldly Wealth
Please do not request the death of your enemies.
- 2 Chronicles 1:11 – Solomon’s Prayer for Wisdom ( Link )
- 10 Now grant me wisdom and knowledge, so that I may lead this people. For who is able to govern this great people of Yours?”
- 11 God said to Solomon, “Since this was in your heart instead of requesting riches or wealth or glory for yourself or death for your enemies— and since you have not even requested long life but have asked for wisdom and knowledge to govern My people over whom I have made you king—
- 12 therefore wisdom and knowledge have been granted to you. And I will also give you riches and wealth and honor unlike anything given to the kings before you or after you.”
Please continue to practice self discipline.
- Proverbs 14:8 – Solomon’s Prayer for Wisdom ( Link )
- The wisdom of a discreet man is to understand his way: and the imprudence of fools erreth.
Live a life of righteousness.
- Proverbs 11:18 – Dishonest Scales ( Link )
- 17 A kind man benefits himself, but a cruel man brings trouble on himself.
- 18 The wicked man earns an empty wage, but he who sows righteousness reaps a true reward.
- 19 Genuine righteousness leads to life, but the pursuit of evil brings death.
- Hosea 10:12 – Retribution for Israel’s Sin ( Link )
- 12 Sow for yourselves righteousness and reap the fruit of loving devotion; break up your unplowed ground. For it is time to seek the LORD until He comes and sends righteousness upon you like rain.
Live a peaceable life.
- Proverbs 11:12 – Dishonest Scales ( Link )
- 11 By the blessing of the upright a city is built up, but by the mouth of the wicked it is torn down.
- 12 Whoever shows contempt for his neighbor lacks judgment, but a man of understanding remains silent.
- 13 A gossip reveals a secret, but a trustworthy person keeps a confidence.
Fast & Pray
Pray & Fast.
Live a life of prayer and meditation.
Fast things out of your life.
- Matthew 17:12 – The Boy with a Demon ( Link )
- 12 However, this kind goes not out but by prayer and fasting.
Please continue to be led by God.
In so doing, God will give you a joyful heart.
A joyful heart does not hold to hurt.
- Matthew 18:21-35 – The Unforgiven Servant ( Link )
- 23 Because of this, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
- 24 As he began the settlements, a debtor was brought to him owing ten thousand talents.
- 25 Since the man was unable to pay, the master ordered that he be sold to pay his debt, along with his wife and children and everything he owned.
- 26 Then the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Have patience with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’
- 27 His master had compassion on him, forgave his debt, and released him.
- 28 But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began to choke him, saying, ‘Pay back what you owe me!’
- 29 So his fellow servant fell down and begged him, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you back.’
- 30 But he refused. Instead, he went and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay his debt.
- 31 When his fellow servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed, and they went and recounted all of this to their master.
Please indwell God in love and harmony.
Do not make your mediation with God a Q/A session.
Give him proper glory.
Don’t seek his presence so that you can come back with mind knowledge.
Come back with love and reverence.
When you do approach God, please labor for self, family, loved ones and communities.
Believe me the aforementioned is a lot more important that being a Prophet to the Nations.
A prophet for elections.
- Matthew 16:9-13 – The Parable of The Shrewd Manager ( Link )
- 9 I tell you, use worldly wealth to make friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, they will welcome you into eternal dwellings.
- 10 Whoever is faithful with very little will also be faithful with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.
- 11 So if you have not been faithful with worldly wealth, who will entrust you with true riches?
- 12 And if you have not been faithful with the belongings of another, who will give you belongings of your own?
- 13 No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”
I am going to dedicate this post to Apostle Joshua Selman.
He has helped me the most towards entreating God in the spirit world.
This is Day 01.
In later posts, as God permits, will speak on some of the spiritual sanctification and sterilization requirements that are needed as one engages the heavens and spirits.
An added bonus is that one has to grow in discernment.
One will be diligent in casting out and away the practices and misdeeds that so easily entraps in the earthly existence.
Added in immaterial conversions and conversations that Satan and his minions rise and raises up.
Prayers and encouragement to everyone who signs up.
May God love, cover, and protect you, your loved ones, and your ministry.
I like Paul’s admonition that each of us should live out our calling:-
1 Corinthians 7:17 – Live Your Calling
But as the Lord hath distributed to every one, as God hath called every one, so let him walk: and so in all churches I teach.
By the calling on my life, I meet many people struggling with life’s imprisonments.
Heavenly Father as they open up, heal and bless them.
Draw them to you.
Assign An Angel to each of their lives, Father God.
In opening up and trusting you, Father God, they have passed your test.
Though they may fail man’s test.
The test of men.
Your richness and compassion compels you to continue to grow self restraint in them; knowing and mindful of your generosity.
Father God, you are rich on to all.
May your richness, the one testified to by your son continue to chaste, chase, cover, govern each of your creation:-
45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Matthew 5:45 ( Link )