Use Google Chrome quite a bit.
Entered a URL into the search bar.
Unfortunately, rather than entering google.com.
Now when I try to go to google, goggle is being suggested.
- Access Google Chrome
- Access Browser Menu via the three vertical dots on the upper right corner
- From the menu, select History
- In the search bar, enter part of the URL you want sought
- In our case, we entered goggle
- Search Results
- Chrome will search for matching URLs
- Review matched URLs
- Selected items you will like removed
- Remove the items by selecting the “Delete” button
Image – Search History
Image – Search History – goggle.com
Search Results – Selected
Search Results – Remove Selected Items
Search Results – Selected Items Removed
There you go.
That hopefully rids you of those pesky URL suggestions.