Pastor Perry Stone delivers a sobering world.
- The Reset Has Begun | Perry Stone
- Video #1
Channel:- Perry Stone
Date Published:- 2020-April-21st
Date Added:- 2022-April-2th
- Video #1
The Reset Has Begun | Perry Stone
Turn Over of Authority
- Revelation 17 – The Mystery Explained
- …10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.
- 11 The beast that was, and now is not, is an eighth king, who belongs to the other seven and is going into destruction.
- 12 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast.…
- 13 These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.…
- 14 They will make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by His called and chosen and faithful ones.”
- 15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.…
- 16 And the ten horns and the beast that you saw will hate the prostitute. They will leave her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.…
- 17 For God has put it into their hearts to carry out His purpose by uniting to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.…
- Phillipian 1:15-18 – Paul’s Trials Advance the Gospel ( Link )
- …15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
- 16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
- 17 The former, however, preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can add to the distress of my chains.…
- 18 What then is the issue? Just this: that in every way, whether by false motives or true, Christ is preached. And in this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,…
- 19 because I know that through your prayers and the provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, my distress will turn out for my deliverance
- 20 I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have complete boldness so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death
- Philippians 1:21-26 – To Live Is Christ
- 21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
- 22 But if I go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. So what shall I choose? I do not know
- 23 I am torn between the two. I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better indeed.
- 24 But it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body
- 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith,
- 26 so that through my coming to you again your exultation in Christ Jesus will resound on account of me.
- Philippians 1:21-26 – Worthy of the Gospel
- 27 Nevertheless, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending side by side for the faith of the gospel,…