Crediting my LinkedIn Family.
This time, My Bro. Herschell.
Good, Straight Forward, Straight Shooter if ever there was one.
A great leader eliminates fear, a terrible leader weaponizes fear
- Larry Cabrera
- Lead with fear, people are quick to leave or take you down.
- Lead with love, people will fight to ensure you succeed. Here’s why…
- When you lead with fear,
- Those who stay never reach their full potential.
- Many will leave.
- The brave few will wait for the opportunity to take you down when the opportunity arises.
- All scenarios lead to your days being numbered.
- When you lead by love,
- Allowing people to make mistakes, allows your employees to reach their full potential.
- Lower turnover means employees want to grow with you.
- Just as a child who is loved will do whatever it takes to protect you during a crisis, an employee who is loved will do whatever it takes to see you succeed during a crisis!
- In the end, all roads lead to your success.
- Now you have a choice.
- Lead by fear or lead by love.
- Know the difference. Choose wisely!
- Thoughts? 👇
- Deepti Pathak 🏆
- In today’s technologically volatile market, the old practice of using ‘fear’ as a motivator to get your people to work will not work anymore.
- Because as times have changed so has the employee mindset.
- People today loathe fear as a motivator!
- Because not only is it short-lived but creates negativity and an unhealthy work environment.
- Employees today are no longer afraid to change employers because of these reasons as they are learning and opening to the concept of love, care, and kindness at the workplace.
- They no longer associate leaders to be some sort of patriarch but as one amongst them, for them and for the organisation.
- Leaders need to acknowledge and accept the power of kindness as a tool to harmonize their business operations and spread camaraderie amongst their employees leading to healthy completion at the workplace.
- Good leaders know this, Great ones practice it!