The passing of Zain’s Nadella earlier today humanizes life in personal ways for me.
- Learned a lot about care for one’s family
- Learned how to nourish and grow empathy
- Learned a lot about humility
- Learned that humanity is not just restricted to life sciences, but also dwells in computational sciences
- Born legally blind quadriplegic with cerebral palsy
- Just 26, yet his journey is fully comprehended and complete
Satya & Anu
The Microsoft CEO and his wife, Anu, donated $15 million to the Seattle Children’s Hospital and helped establish the Zain Nadella Endowed Chair in Pediatric Neurosciences in 2021.
Kathleen Hogan said, “I know we all want to support Natya during this difficult time“.
She continued the best possible way to do so at this time are to:-
… hold him and his family in your thoughts and prayers, while allowing them the privacy and peace to process such a grave loss.