With all of the spoofing emails, one gets each day, there are a few worth saving and tracking.
Here is how to do so if your email provider is Hotmail.
- Access the email
- Please click the three dots next to the email reply buttons
- From the drop-down menu, please choose the View and “View Message Source” Menu Options
- The “Message Source” Window appears
- Within the message source window, please capture the message source
- Please capture the message to preferably a text editor
- save the text editor contents with a suitable name and suffix the eml file extension
Email Header Menu – Reply Buttons
Email Action – Drop Down Menu Options
Message Source Window