As I finally figured out a stumbling code issue, I wanted to share it.
I wanted to share it because a couple of other bloggers had done a good job covering the same issue.
And, it will be good to give them credit; especially ’cause there were some misleading hints in other Q/A forums.
But, then I thought, I should just write for a wider audience; not just to a technical audience.
How much good?
Our topic is how much good?
How People Are
I wonder sometimes how some people are good.
And, how some people are not so good.
- Focusing on how they will get evermore
- Re-arrange things
- Re-arrange the audience
- Re-arrange the data
- Re-arrange the perspective
- Tell a Lie
- When confronted, they will deny what happened
- When confronted, they will lie that you got it wrong
- Smoke and Mirrors
- How people will place smoke and mirrors
- How people will use other people
And, each of us is left to wonder:-
- How long it took to get there
- Whether it is redeemable
And, also importantly, how not to be that person.