There are some things in life that are very, very difficult.
Inclusive is talking about Chuck Missler.
One can not talk about in him in totality; as one gets the feeling one is only able to capture small, minuscule pieces.
Here is some impressions he made on me :-
- Expository Reading and Preaching Matters
- Been able to go through the bible on a personal level, in a Church, or within a small group is very, very important
- It is less likely one get swindled by modern day bible teachers; who overindulge in one area over the other
- Looking at the whole also helps in contextual understanding
- Types Matter
- One can balance science, technology, business, and religious studies
- Again this helps one become better rounded
- Once again, less error based on how others present the bible and lead others under them
- Guard against misappropriation of evil to science based on lack of understanding of Science and Technology
- Spyglass 2018 – Ron Matsen
- The Cost of Discipleship
- Luke 9:62
- Then Jesus declared, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and then looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.” ( Link )
- Luke 9:62