We use ServiceNow at work.
In terms of feature sets, it offers these key capabilities :-
- Request Management
- Get a phone
- Backup Database
- Incident Management
- Database Inaccessible
- Change Management
- Upgrade Application
- Problem Management
- Incidents that need long love and care
We individual contributors get to do worker bee work.
Occasionally, new person comes on and needs to be able to pick up work, as well.
Notice that he has not showing up under our assigned group.
Let us go take car of that.
- Access Service Catalog
- Access Service Hub \ Servicenow System Request
- Add To group
- Apply for membership to known group
- Apply for membership to group managed by specific manager
- Apply for membership to group cloned to a specific person
- Upon group selection, authorization email sent to group manager
- If group manager grants group membership approval, requester should log off Service Now and come back in.
Image – Self Service
Image – Service Hub/ ServiceNow System Requests
Image – Add to Group
Image – Add to Group – Known Group
Image – Add to Group – Assistance Tool
Image – Add to Group – Assistance Tool – Groups owned By Manager
Image – Add to Group – Assistance Tool – Mirrored To Peer
Dedicating to Murali.
He helped me with same set of instructions twice now.
Twice is one more time too long.