Again, I listen to my fair share of YouTube preachers and these days I come away empty.
They are either talking or more so arguing about someone else’s ministry.
Let us see what the Bible say about rejoicing in Heaven; knowing if I can find out what brings forth joy in Heaven, I might have a chance as to where my joy ought to come from.
- Parable of The Lost Coin ( Luke 15:8-10 ) [ Link ]
- Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
- And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
- Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth
- Gentiles asked to Hear the Gospel ( Acts 13:52 ) ( Link )
- And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.
- Paul and Silas in Prison ( Acts 16:16-34 ) ( Link )
- It once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose. The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped. But Paul shouted, “Don’t harm yourself! We are all here!”
- The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
- They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
- Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.
- The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.
- Gaius Commended ( 3 John 1:6-8 ) [ Link ]
- Dear friend, you are showing your faith by whatever you do for the brothers, and this [you are doing] for strangers;
- they have testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their journey in a manner worthy of God,
- since they set out for the sake of the name, accepting nothing from pagans.
- Therefore, we ought to support such men, so that we can be co-workers with the truth.
- Fruits of The Spirit ( Galatians 5:22-23 ) [ Link ]
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Against such things there is no law.
There you have it.
Jesus Spoke, or at least Luke Wrote.
John, the Loved Apostle, wrote.
Paul, never one to be silent on things such as this, spoke inspired of the spirit, no less.