Based on YouTube suggestion ran into Jan Markell’s video.
It has been eye opening and as she name names, googled on terminologies and people.
Here is her video :-
Jan Markell on the Mockery of Bible Prophecy
I am using John Smith to replace an actual name.
As I googled on the names and tag words, one blogger listed this correlation :-
- John Smith was born exactly 700 days before the founding of Israel on May 14, 1948, and on his first full day in office he was exactly 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. (Confirm)
- He was elected on Prime Minister Grant’s 7th year, 7th month and 7th full day in office! (Prime Minister of Israel) Grant was sworn in just before midnight on March 31, 2009, and his first full day in office was April 1, 2009. (Confirm)
- He even beat Susan Jacobs by 77 votes in the Electoral College because of 7 “faithless” electors. (Two voted against John Smith, while five voted against Susan Jacobs, bringing the final tally to 304-227 votes.)
- Exactly 7 months later from his first full day in office on January 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse occurred – the first since before the nation was formed in 1776 to be seen exclusively in the United States.
- All these most recent events occurred in the Hebrew year 5777.
- On July 7, 2017 (7/7/17), John Smith met with Greg Winston for the first time face-to-face when Greg Winston was exactly 777 months old – to the day – in the Hebrew year, 5777. (Confirm)
- On July 11, 2018, in the 77th week since John Smith’s inauguration, he was the 777th richest person in the world, according to Forbes.
- On the day that Israel turned 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old (12:21am – December 21, Israeli time), John Smith announced that his defense secretary Greg Clayburn had resigned on his and President Smith’s 700th day in office (December 20, 2018). (January 20, 2017 = day 1, December 20, 2018 = day 700) His resignation came exactly 70 days before his departure on February 28, 2019. February 28, 2019 will be the 770th day of John Smith’s presidency, and presumably the first day on the job for the new Secretary.
- On President Smith’s 777th day since the election on November 8, 2016, Israel announced that they would dissolve Parliament and hold elections 7 months early on April 9, 2019. (November 8, 2016 = day 1 – December 24, 2018 = day 777 – Confirm)
I am an old man now. And, the bible admonishes us not to judge anything before its time.
There is ample reason not to get into online discussions & distractions.
Give an ear to everyone; a balanced ear at that.
Take the good and know everyone is really just doing their best with what the spirit has given, and is giving them.
Web sites, bloggers are humans, as well.
Their interest vary and the content they post can likely be sourced to different inspirations and taste.
The Inspirations will sometimes be scientific, spiritual, sports, social science, etc.
There is a lot of data on each us available through simply googling.
And, a lot more available through Social Media.
Data and the ways it can be intermixed will only grow in the years ahead.
And, so their will be more opportunities to draw and share correlating data.
People are sharing their mind, their hearts and hopes.
And, entrusting us with so much of their faculties.
We have to be careful and know that we either sought them out or someone/thing suggested them to us.
Introspectively we look back and reflect on what and how we are learning.
When we surmise that we are not learning, we can either think of ways to better safeguard ourselves and attention in the future.
Or see how we can help others through the little we had before hand, or learned during and through that excursion.