Again this is an area that I will rather not go down.
Yet it shows the burden of being called by God to weigh all things, being patient, and look for the good in all things.
Here are excerpts from the Catalyst Counselling web site :-
Catalyst is a registered charity set up in 1995 to offer help, assistance and counselling to people who have been damaged by religious groups or abusive relationships. We also address other problems that are faith, philosophical or relationship based.
Such issues include:
- Problems arising from an individual’s conversion to a faith different from other members of their family
- Cultural problems where two people from different ethnic or religious backgrounds wish to marry
- Clients who have issues with their religious upbringing.
- Individuals who have had problems with abusive religious and therapeutic groups (i.e. *cults, new religious movements and sects) or abusive relationships.
Did you know
- Since World War Two there has been an explosion of abusive groups
- More and more marriages and families are broken up because of the influence of self-styled gurus
- Young people are giving up promising careers to follow bogus paths
- Elderly people are parting with huge financial sums often leaving them penniless
- Many of these victims develop serious psychological and emotional problems which are often misdiagnosed
- THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WEAK OR STUPID, THEY ARE THE VICTIMS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION.
- David Nathan
- We had hoped that this whole affair could have been resolved in private months ago but Moriel’s continued attack against David Nathan, discrediting him as a liar, hypocrite and heretic have forced us to expose the real spirit behind Jacob Prasch and Moriel Ministries in the hope that a genuine repentance will be forthcoming and we can begin to work towards reconciliation despite the dreadful damage that has been done. This video was independently made by Catalyst Counselling who have been ministering to folk who have been devastated by Jacob’s spiritual abuse.
- Video #1
Channel :- David Nathan
Published on Dec 16, 2018
- Video #1
- By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil. ( Proverbs 16:6 )
- Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends. ( Proverbs 17:9 )
- We who are strong ought to bear with the shortcomings of the weak and not to please ourselves. ( Romans 15:1 )
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ( Romans 8:28 )
- …Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus:… ( Philippians 2:4 )