Playing around with using Google Docs from iPhone this afternoon. I really did not want to have to enter Credit Card Information to use the suggested Apps.
In the middle of that or other things, I found that a new icon is now part of the my Hotmail interface.
Boomerang, The Movie
Yes, I liked Eddie Murphy and Leila Rashon in the Boomerang Movie.
But, what does that have to with my hotmail.
So here is what occurs when I am reviewing emails, there is a nice lettered indicator that reads Boomerang.
- Login to Hotmail
- On the Top Menu Bar, click on the Mail Settings icon
- From the Mail Settings menu, choose Manage Integrations
- The Add-Ins for Outlook panel appears
- The “All” Tab is displayed initially
- Please choose “My Add-ins” to review the ones you have enabled
- Turn off all unnecessary ones
Top Menu Bar
Mail Settings Menu
Add-Ins for Outlook
Add-Ins for Outlook – All
Add-Ins for Outlook – My add-ins – Initial Screen
Add-Ins for Outlook – My add-ins – Boomerang – Disabled