As I took in more of the work of Jonathan Cahn, the writer of “The Harbinger“, I was again distracted by the discussion of who is a great Messianic Jew and who is not. This particular post listed Dr. Michael Brown has one of the good ones.
The full quote is here:
“The only thing that I would use the Zohar for and the Talmud would be for the same use that eminent Messianic Jews such as Dr. Arnold G. Fruchtenbaum, Dr. Michael Rygelnik, Dr. Michael Brown, Dr. Mitch Glazer, and many more, such as Pastor and Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn would use such works for; to affirm from them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is called in Apologetics “the fair use of a hostile witness” to affirm a specific matter”.
Is Jesus the Messiah, Jews are awaiting?
At the heart of Michael Brown’s work is discussion of whether Jesus is the Messiah that Jews await. And, if not, does it mean that God has not done anything in the last 2000 years.
Dr. Michael Brown ( for )
- Dr Michael Brown : Messianic Prophecy 1 of 2
- Dr Michael Brown : Messianic Prophecy 2 of 2
- Proving Through Scriptures That Jesus is The Messiah – Dr. Michael Brown
Rabbi Michael Skobac (against )
- THE REAL MESSIAH P#1 – WHY HE’S NOT JESUS – Rabbi Michael Skobac
- THE REAL MESSIAH P#2 – Can 2 Billion Christians Be Wrong? – Rabbi Michael Skobac
- What are the rules of Play – Rabbi Michael Skobac
- Larry King Live with Jews for Jesus
It is easy to get carried away with the idea that the dialogue is merely an exercise for the sake of argument.
But, then Mosaic Literature states that:
Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!
You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.…
And, the good book states that:
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together.
And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him.
“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?”
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
This is the great and first commandment.
- Heretical “Harbinger” author Jonathan Cahn: who is he and what does he really believe?