Had a whale of a time trying to get things lined up as text and images kept getting wrapped around each other.
Finally, figured it out.
Each image’s property needs to be changed depending on the effect one wants.
- In edit mode
- Select the image by left clicking on it
- Two picture buttons will appear, select the first one
- In the “Edit Image” window, choose the “Alignment” option you want
- WordPress.Com – Image Buttons –
- WordPress Tutorial – How to Position an Image and Wrap Text Around an Image Using WordPress